Let’s take a look at 5 features to consider when planning and completing your remodel.
- Balusters: You may want to invest in custom or high-end balusters made from fine woods, welded steel or forged iron to make a big impact on your homes entryway.
- Interior Doors: Add high-end appeal with upgraded solid interior doors, which are available in a wide variety of panel designs to best match your home’s style.
- Kitchen Cabinet Knobs and Pulls: Use a mix of high-end pulls and handles featuring the same finish to produce a sophisticated, coordinated look throughout your kitchen.
- Cabinets to the Ceiling: Make your kitchen appear taller by installing cabinets all the way up to the ceiling. Make practical use of the space by storing seasonal items that don’t require daily access.
- Switch Plates & AC Vent Cover: Think about your switch plates and AC vent covers. Do you want them to match the rest of your finishes for a cohesive look throughout your home? For example, do you want to match your oil rubbed bronze door hardware, or do you want them to blend in and match the surface they are on?