Home Additions Built by Harvey Remodeling for Homeowners in and Around the Southborough, MA, Area
For beautiful and smart home additions in the Southborough, Massachusetts area, turn to the award-winning design/build firm Harvey Remodeling. We design and build gorgeous additions that provide our clients with the extra space they’ve always dreamed of having. Our team has extensive experience in creating in-law suites that feature full kitchens and plenty of living space, family rooms that serve as the perfect spaces for spending time with loved ones, home offices that will provide quiet and private spaces to work from and more.
At Harvey Remodeling, we provide our clients with a personalized experience to make sure that we design and build the perfect home addition for their style, needs, and budget. This means than when you partner with us for your home improvement project we will:
- Meet with you during a design consultation to learn all about what you envision for your home addition
- Show you examples of similar projects we have completed and their costs, so that you can get a better idea of the work we complete
- Create a 3D rendering of the design, making it easy for you to envision what your home addition will look like and make any changes before the build process begins
- Professionally manage your project including permitting
- Assign a lead carpenter to your project who will serve as an on-site point of contact and be available to answer any questions
- Provide you with access to an online portal where you can track the progress of your project
If you would like to learn more about the home additions we design and build for homeowners throughout the Southborough, MA, area, contact Harvey Remodeling today. One of our friendly and knowledgeable associates will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Master Bedroom Retreat
Our clients wanted a Master Bedroom suite, loaded with charm and high quality materials, which would be a retreat within their home. We designed and built a suite that converted the existing 200 square foot master bedroom into a sitting room and added a new bedroom addition over the existing garage including a walk in closet and a recessed deck overlooking their pool area.
We began by removing the roof on the existing garage and framing the master bedroom addition. We then remodeled the new sitting area while completing the 500 square foot addition over the garage. Adding value to this project was the biggest challenge. Our clients wanted a beautiful room with intricate details to add a wow factor, and to increase the resale value of the house. In order to achieve these goals, we custom designed and built a window seat, built-ins, an enclosed stereo cabinet, and a see-through fireplace mantel. Additionally, we added wainscoting, raised paneling, custom molding and detailed lighting in both rooms.
Schedule an in-home complimentary design consultation to meet with an experienced designer to discuss your ideas for your home.