- This event has passed.
Adding on: Up, Over or Out?
August 23, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you need more room in your home? Is it time for that Master bedroom with your own bath? Are you dreaming about a kitchen remodel with a family room addition to celebrate holidays and special events with family and friends? Maybe you have been thinking about a place for Mom at your home? Home additions or home extensions can be a great solution to give your family the extra space you need, but there is a lot to think about.
- A roof raise or attic conversion- UP can be a great option on a tight lot especially for a Master Bedroom.
- Another popular option with our clients is OVER the garage.
- And OUT is an option that is almost always a consideration.
How do you decide which is right for you and your home? There is a lot to consider:
- How you intend to use your new space
- Age of your home
- Lot size, easements and setback requirements
- Your budget
- Conservation regulations
- Zoning requirements
- Permitting process and more
At this workshop, we’ll discuss what you should think about in order to have a successful remodel in a no-obligation, no-pressure, casual environment. Bring your questions about your home! We’ll also review how to budget for your remodel, how to maximize value and share before and after photos of previous additions that we have done for our clients. We hope to see you there!