The last couple months have brought unprecedented challenges to our lives and businesses. Our number one priority at Harvey Remodeling is keeping our clients, our team & our community safe as we adapt to the challenge of COVID-19.
As construction was deemed an essential service, we have remained open and have continued to complete projects for our clients according to schedule. This allows ongoing projects to be finished for the safety and comfort of our clients and provides much needed jobs in our community.
We are constantly monitoring the evolving situation and will continue to communicate any updates directly with our clients and employees. We are following the latest CDC and Massachusetts guidelines for social distancing, face coverings and hygiene protocols including:
- Suspending weekly in person meetings between our clients and our employees for the time being. We will use any mutually agreeable technology to facilitate continued communication i.e. Facetime, BuilderTrend etc.
- Prior to each shift requiring each employee to self-certify according to the MA Safety Standards. Any who cannot self-certify or is exhibiting symptoms will be sent home.
- Continuing to use dust barriers plastic barriers to separate the work area from our clients living spaces.
- Directing all team members to maintain the CDC recommended social distancing (6ft) on the job to the greatest extent possible for any who must be on site: employees, trade partners, inspectors etc.
- Having hand sanitizer on each jobsite and directing all to use hand sanitizer and face coverings when entering the jobsite.
- Frequent cleaning of commonly touched surfaces & workstations at job sites.
- Requiring clients to identify if anyone in their home has been sick or has tested positive for COVID-19 so that we may take the appropriate actions.
New Projects-Virtual Consultations!
Our design team is currently developing our newest projects and if you’ve been thinking about a new project, we would love to start working on your home! We have moved our consultations online for the time being. It’s never been easier to start planning your project. We provide a comfortable, no-pressure environment during the consultation. Please visit our website or call our office to schedule a time to discuss your project.
Our success has been built on strong relationships with our clients and our employees, and we look forward to continuing those relationships and creating new ones.
President, Harvey Remodeling LLC