One element of a kitchen that some people take for granted is the kitchen backsplash. Finding the right colors and materials can have strong impact on the overall look of your space and can pull together your cabinets, appliances, wall coverings and flooring. Let’s take a look at five popular backsplash design options.
- Marble is a timeless favorite in the kitchen. Tumbled and honed finishes give depth and texture to your backsplash.
- Tile is available in a variety of colors, patterns and finishes so you can find the perfect accent for your new kitchen. It’s also very durable and easy to clean.
- A slate backsplash pairs well with natural stone or wood surfaces. Have it sealed to make clean-up and maintenance easy.
- Glass backsplashes brighten up your kitchen and linear tile designs bring life to the spaces between your cabinets and countertops.
- Metal backsplashes offer a warm and clean look. Aged and brushed finishes in brass, bronze, tin and stainless steel surfaces are readily available.
When you’re ready to move forward with your kitchen remodel or home addition, contact Harvey Remodeling to set up a free consultation appointment.