Our clients love to cook and entertain. The dark, inefficient and dated kitchen didn’t create the environment they wanted to be able to host family and friends. They also wanted to incorporate a professional style gas range into the new kitchen.
In order to create a beautiful and functional kitchen and entertaining space for our clients, our design and remodeling team incorporated the following changes:
- The wall was opened up between the kitchen and dining room to allow the spaces to flow together and accommodate friends and family.
- A peninsula was added that significantly increased counter space while allowing for seating at the overhang.
- The new gas stove needed proper venting and a gas connection so it made sense to relocate the stove to an outside wall, so the stove and refrigerator location were swapped.
- Storage was significantly increased with the new pantry unit.
- To brighten the kitchen a complete lighting plan was developed, including recessed, under-cabinet and pendant lights.
- The kitchen was updated and brightened with beautiful granite countertops, a split- faced stone backsplash and dramatic espresso cabinets.
This was an exciting and fun project for the Harvey Remodeling team. We are absolutely thrilled that the clients love their new kitchen and we wish them many happy years of cooking and entertaining family and friends!